A few weeks back, I was on a monthly group call with Kim Julen as part of her Zodiac Angel Reading Membership asking a question to receive some clarity. She pulled some cards to answer my question and then pulled a card with this beautiful affirmation: “My life is a constant stream of miracles”. I loved it so much I wanted to share the affirmation with others so posted it to my Facebook page.
Then it hit me – maybe others don’t feel that affirmation is true for them like I feel it is true for me. And I thought…Oh, I have a solution for that! I can help them tap on the affirmation so it becomes true for them.
So please take a moment right now, while you are reading this, to do this exercise. It will only take you a few minutes and you will feel a shift inside.
Tapping Exercise for affirmation “My life is a constant stream of miracles.”
- Read the affirmation on the image, and notice what you say in your head right after you read it. Write that down.
Did you say something like: “I wish it were”, “Wouldn’t that be nice!” “No it isn’t” or “a constant stream is pushing it”.
Write whatever popped up in your mind down on your paper. And don’t judge it or try to correct yourself. Don’t try to make it more positive. Just accept what popped in – because then we can shift it.
If you fake it… and try to make it better than what popped in your mind, then you’re doing yourself a disservice. You are resisting the work you need to do – and what you resist, persists.
- Now notice any emotions coming up. Are you feeling frustrated? Argumentative? Angry? Happy? Hopeful?
Write down all the emotions coming up for you.
- Then rate the intensity of the emotion you’re experiencing on a scale of 0-10. 0 = no intensity, you don’t feel it at all –> 10 is super intense. Where are you on that scale?
Write that number down.
If a number didn’t pop in your mind, then guess what you think it might be and write that down
- Where do you feel that in your body? Notice what is trying to get your attention. If you’re not sure you feel anything then close your eyes for a moment and scan your body starting at the top of your head to figure it out. Go ahead and take a moment to do that.
Write down where you are feeling it, describe what it feels like.
Then rate the intensity of the feeling in your body on a scale of 0-10. 0 =no intensity, you don’t feel it at all –> 10 is super intense. Where are you on that scale? Write it down.
- Say the affirmation “My life is a constant stream of miracles” out loud (seriously, say it out loud. It has a different impact than when you just say it in your head) and rate how true it is for you.
Rate the truth of that statement on a scale of 0 – 10.
0 = it’s not true at all (I don’t love myself) and
10 = that’s totally true! I DO truly love myself.
See where you are on that scale and write it down.
- Slowly read through what you just wrote on your paper while you’re tapping through the tapping points starting at the top of your head.
Now, Tap, Tap, Tap. And have a little argument with yourself. Here is an example to get you tapping, but feel free to switch the words I have written for the words you just wrote down on your paper so you clear more of what is impacting you.
Top of Head: My life is a constant stream of miracles
Inside Eye: No it isn’t
Outside Eye: Well, sometimes it is. I’ve experienced one or two before
Under Eye: Uhhh that was a long time ago and I need a miracle in my life now
Under Nose: My life is a constant stream of miracles
Crease in Chin: Not really, but I wish it were
Collar Bone: I My life is a constant stream of miracles
Under Arm: No it’s not but it sure would be nice if it were a constant stream of miracles
Keep tapping — on whatever thoughts are fluttering through your mind.
Then repeat all the steps and notice what has shifted. Continue tapping with the new information you’ve just written down while repeating the first 4 steps.
Keep tapping until the emotions and feelings in your body subside and until you have a better thought in your mind after you read the affirmation.
You may experience some yawning, coughing, sighing or even feel some pain in your body. Those are all good signs that energy is shifting in your body. Keep tapping until you feel relief.
Comment below and let me know what you experienced.
Click here to learn Why and How to Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude.
YES, it is. This affirmation is very true for me today. I have been tapping and listening Molly on Violet Wisdom radio. I am moving mountains. This is so awesome. I am so grateful for you and all your help.
julie jacky says
I am so happy this resonated with you! Perfect timing. 🙂