Last December my friend, Lynn MacDonald, interviewed me on her Mission Possible, You Podcast. In this interview, you’ll hear a bit about how I went from survival mode to freeing myself from my past.
Here are some things you’ll hear us talk about stories in my book including:
- How my life spiraled out of control
- Huge realizations I had after I climbed my way out of bankruptcy
- The big turning point after my brother called me “mean”
- When I realized my fault in my divorce
- Why I moved to Melbourne, Florida
I also briefly share about:
Without further ado, here is the podcast.
One more thing. . .
as you know, there is a lot of fear going on in the world right now with the Coronavirus. During these times it’s extra important for us to stop behaving in fear and choose love instead.
Sometimes we don’t know what that means or how to do that. So here are 5 Practical Tips for you to purposefully choose to stop being in fear and choose love instead.
Enjoy and feel free to comment below to let me know what you loved most about the podcast.
Read book update #11 . . . where I share exciting news about my book cover and going to press.