Certified Weight Loss Coach, Karen Donaldson interviewed me on her radio show. We talked about my new memoir, On the Other Side, and the different components of healing and forgiveness after childhood sexual abuse — that are relatable to almost any trauma that people have gone through, not just sexual abuse.
Click below to hear us discuss:
- Why I wrote my story in a book
- Why my mouth dropped open at my therapist’s office
- Faux forgiveness vs. real forgiveness
- Going from “Am I crazy?” to hope
- Why I craved McDonald’s when I was stressed
- and more
Click here to listen to our conversation.
P.S. Be sure to join me in my community – Tap Into Your Heart.