Why should you add masking to your skincare routine?
When you allow clean mask ingredients to absorb fully into your skin you reap so many benefits depending on the type of face mask. Benefits include boosting your skin’s hydration, unclogging pores, evening your skin tone and texture, removing excess oils, decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and even reducing the length and severity of acne breakouts.
Here are the steps to follow to gain the maximum benefits when you use a facial mask.
- First, wash your face and neck.
- Next, apply your mask to damp skin, whether you’re using your fingertips or a Silicone Mask Brush; apply it generously, avoiding the eye area.
- Wait 10-15 minutes so the ingredients soak in and work their magic. Turn this time into a mini self-care pampering session! Read a book, catch up on your favorite show, or even soak in a relaxing bath.
- Rinse well with plenty of warm water or a warm, damp cloth. Then pat dry.
- Finally, rehydrate your skin with your favorite clean moisturizer. You’ll love how your skin feels so soft, smooth, and oh-so-clean!
Which mask is best for your skin type?
There are a few options, providing a match for every skin type.
When you’re ready to smooth and even your complexion, hydrate, and help boost circulation, choose the Cocoa Clay Facial Mask for a smooth radiant glow.
The days your skin feels oily and dirty with impurities, the Charcoal Detox Facial Mask is a great fit. This creamy mask helps remove dirt, oil, and impurities with the activated charcoal and bentonite clay.
True to its name, the Super Fruits Facial Mask delivers a juicy boost of moisture to your skin. It not only helps hydrate and plump your skin, but it also helps with skin imperfections, fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
And when you’re running short on time use our Overnight Glow Treatment. Let it work its magic while you catch some Z’s. A cooling gel overnight mask that brightens, smoothens, and hydrates? Yes, please!
Feeling overwhelmed with choices?
Like picking the perfect pair of pants, your skincare isn’t one-size-fits-all. Write down your skin goals, from diminishing fine lines and wrinkles to hydrating skin, to reducing acne. Match up goals with our fabulous masks. You may choose more than one.
So, are you ready to unmask the best version of your skin? Reach out if you need a personalized recommendation—I’m here to help you find which mask or masks are best to get you glowing results!